At Lenasi, we strongly believe when it comes to awards, your website should always be the #Employee of the year.
Just in case you wonder why we are strong advocates of businesses taking their operations online, here’s why:
Deloitte’s analysis in Connected Small Businesses found that digitally advanced small businesses:
- Earned two times as much revenue per employee
- Experienced revenue growth over the previous year that was nearly four times as high
- Were almost three times as likely to be creating jobs over the previous year
- Had an average employment growth rate that was more than six times as high
This applies to all industries, even industrial and manufacturing. Digital advancement starts with a website.
As human beings, we have a “quick to judge” nature. This pushes a lot of businesses and web developers to concentrate on the design aspect of their website while overlooking the conversion optimization side of it. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.
Truth be said, good design works – but only if your business works.
There is so much to building a successful online business. Things like understanding what potential customers really want, content marketing, paid advertisements, sales funnels, conversion optimization, search engine optimization, and so much more.
All of these take time and dedication to learn and to experiment with.
To assist you evaluate your website and performance, we have put together 4 resources that will guide you come up with a plan to make your website work for you 24/7.
1. Using SpellBrand Guide you can explore the various areas of your website to audit it for effectiveness.
2. Is your website working AGAINST you? You can tell with 2060Digital.
3. TheEdigital 5 Ways To Make Your Website Work For You
4. Hindsite Interactive takes a 7 questions approach
Your website isn’t just a source of information, it needs to convince, convert and make sure you’re cutting through the noise of your competition.